Welcome to Perth Airport Business Park
Flying Training Opportunities
Perth has on-site training organisations offering a full spectrum of flying courses from beginner to instrument rated commercial pilot. Courses offered include:
- Multi engined IR/
- Flying Instructor Course (FIC) covering a full range of ratings
- Aerobatics familiarisation and instruction
- IMC and Night qualifications
- PPL fixed wing
- Microlight PPL
- Tailwheel conversions and a range of differences training
- The airport facilities enable courses to be structured as full or part time, residential or non-residential
Perth Airport Business Park
Perth Airport Business Park provides a tranquil and attractive setting for a wide range of business activities. The park offers the convenience of its own airfield, allowing light aircraft or helicopter operation to many European destinations, with the added benefit of proximity to major motorways and truck roads to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness.
- Convenient to as number of prestigious hotels and golf courses.
- A wide range of accommodation, sporting and corporate hospitality facilities available locally.
- Large hall available for banquets, functions, lectures, shareholders meetings and other events.
- Fully services offices available for hire as complete units or as individual offices.
- Storage facilities available on-site.
- Pilots briefing room
- Visitor and pilot lounge
- Cafe (open 9am till 4pm)
- Accommodation nearby including student accommodation for longer term lets
- Breakfast canteen for students
- Short and long term lease hangers for corporate and private usage
- On-site maintenance
- Fast fuel delivery for all vehicles on site
- Out of hours extension available (to be agreed prior to arrangement)
- Customs clearance which can be made prior arrangement
Read more Perth Airport Business Park